Fizik Antares R3 Kium Saddle
The Fizik Antares R3 Kium saddle is a favorite of cyclist who prefer a flatter saddle with a narrow, minimal nose and a median rear platform. With a 142mm width, this is not a minimalist saddle for for those with narrow sitbones, but those who require a little more width and support. With an aggressive taper to the narrow throat and nose, the Antares allows for a clean, straight line to the pedals for minimal friction from the saddle itself. It is truly a unique model within the Fizik line-up, and often fits those who find the Arione too narrow and soft, preferring a firmer platform with dense, thin padding.
The shell is Fizik's strong and supportive composite glass, co-injected Nylon WingFlex construction. The slightly curved-edge profiles ease into the WingFlex side panels that offer some flex under the thighs for comfort without sacrificing bone structure support. The Kium alloy rails offer some flex and impact/vibration damping, but make no mistake, this is a firm saddle. The cover is Fizik's Microtex, which has proven comfortable and durable in all conditions. At just 195 grams, and ICS accessory compatible, the Antares R3 Kium is a durable, every day saddle with a race pedigree.
- Firm, flat saddle with median 142mm tail width, narrow nose and throat
- Shell is composite glass, co-injected Nylon with WingFlex construction
- WingFlex system for free thigh movement and increased pedaling power
- Microtex synthetic cover is durable, water proof, and easy to clean
- 7mm round Kium alloy rails
- Dimensions: 274mm length, 142mm wide
- Fizik rider fit designation: Made for Chameleon
- ICS accessory compatible
- Colors: Black/White, Black
- Weight: 195 grams