Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Shorts
Finding a great bib short around $100 can be a challenge. Generally there are too many desirable traits to sacrifice. The Pearl Izumi Attack Bib Short is the exception, and though slight design changes happen year to year, this bib is the go-to piece for many cyclists who want consistency in fit and performance. The Attack features Pearl's Select fabric, a durable, comfortable material with four-way stretch and excellent wicking properties. Constructed into an ergnomically informed eight panel garment, Select has a great fit and feel, with just the right amount of stretch, at 88% nylon/ 12% spandex. The upper features Pearl's Direct-Vent Mesh, a lightweight material that delivers excellent support and active wicking.
As with many Pearl shorts and bibs, the best known feature is the chamois. The 3D race pad has up to 13mm of contoured foam in the key pressure areas, yet cleanly tapers to provide excellent coverage and a soft surface for your skin. The pad breathes and effectively expels moisture to keep you cool and dry.The standard flatlock seams that join the panels are generally found on more expensive items, and silicone grippers keep the lightweight Select Transfer elastic hem comfortably in place. Of course, the Attack Bib Short also sports UPF 50+ protection, as well as reflective logos on each hip for side and rear visibility. The Attack has been a best seller for Pearl for a number of years, and there is no reason why it won't continue to be.
- SELECT fabric sets the benchmark for cycling comfort and durability in this modified 8 panel design
- Direct-Vent mesh upper provides superior ventilation with stretch for excellent fit
- Tapered, wicking Race 3D Chamois® reduces friction and provides anatomic padding
- SELECT Transfer fabric at leg opening for soft stretch comfort with printed silicone grip
- Reflective elements for low light visibility
- 9" inseam (size medium)
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Weight: 238 grams (Medium)