Campagnolo Big Corkscrew
The Campagnolo Big Corkscrew is a dream come true for the cycling oenophile. It will bring the love of cycling and wine closer to the one. The corkscrew comes in at a whopping 12" tall and makes for a real showpiece when uncorking a nice vintage bottle in the company of guests.
Perfectly smooth threads operate with absolute precision. The long levers pivot on Campagnolo chainring bolts and provide plenty of leverage to easily remove any cork. Large mouth fits both standard 750ml bottles or magnums for those special occasions.
Choose satin silver finish which matches the finish of Campagnolo tools or Venetian Bronze finish which presents an old world look and feel. Quality design, materials and construction will last a lifetime.
- Available in Venetian bronze or classic satin silver finish
- Includes wood tongue and groove storage box
- 12" tall with long leverage arms
- Chainring bolts fasten handle
- Topnotch Campagnolo machining and quality
- Great gift idea for the cycling wine lover
- Made in Italy