Speedplay Brass Knuckle Chrome-Moly Black
Speedplay's Brass Knuckles were developed to satisfy riders who demand the best in performance and are looking for an upgrade in quality and durability over run-of-the-mill, "Bust-and-Chuck" flat pedals. Brass Knuckle pedals are designed to be major league tough with Speedplay's legendary quality.
Brass Knuckles have a unique combination of a super-thin body profile combined with high strength and precision manufacturing. The oversized 12mm-diameter spindles maximize durability and strength. Each pedal runs on three precision bearings - two outboard cartridge bearings and an inboard needle bearing.
These robust internal components are housed in a CNC-milled aluminum alloy body whose cage profile is only 13.5mm thick for improved power transfer. Brass Knuckles feature unique and proprietary, replaceable star-pattern studs for optimal traction and no slipping. Like all Speedplay pedals, Brass Knuckles can be easily serviced with a convenient built-in grease-injector port.
- 399 grams
- Monster 12mm forged chrome-moly spindle for strength
- Super-thin body profile improves power transfer and foot stability
- One needle bearing and two cartridge bearings per pedal, no cheap bushings
- Double sealed for improved bearing protection
- Proprietary, replaceable star-pattern studs for maximum sole traction
- CNC-machined pedal with laser etched logos
- Built-in grease-injection port for easy maintenance
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States