Rocky Mounts Brass Knuckles Bike Mount
With cargo space in cars at a premium and and added hassle and complexity with the removal of front wheels with thru-axles, many riders and opting for wheels-on bike mounts. The BrassKnuckles takes these racks to the next level. Simply raise the arm, ratchet down against the fork/front wheel, secure the wheel straps and drive away with confidence. Besides the ease of use, it folds perfectly flat for a quiet, fuel efficient drive when there is no bike on the rack. Your carbon road bike or 29'er trail bike will be in good hands with BrassKnuckles. Rocky Mounts even offers an adapter for fat bikes sold separately.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars including Yakima, Thule and factory
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Optional locks (sold separately) lock rack to car, bike to rack
- Rocky Mounts offers a Lifetime Warranty
Locks sold separately. 2 lock cores required to lock rack to car and bike to rack.