Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Chain Tool
The Park CT-4.3 Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil is specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains like the Shimano CN-9000, but also works on almost all other chains. There is even a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains too. The CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool designed to quickly and accurately remove and install chain rivets. Without a doubt the most accurate chain tool Park has ever built and a shop favorite.
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
The CT-4.3 is not compatible with Wipperman chains