Saltstick Caps Plus Bottle of 100
Now with caffeine to increase energy levels, and sodium citrate to soothe the stomach. Saltstick Caps are buffered electrolyte salts that work to minimize heat stress, muscle cramping and correct low electrolyte levels due to excessive perspiration. The unique, patent pending formulation was engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete. They are the only electrolyte capsules formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity. Each capsule contains 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, 11 mg magnesium and 100 IU Vitamin D.
SaltStick Caps are tested and considered safe and legal for use in any sporting event governed by the World Anti-Doping Association (WADA), the US Anti-Doping Association (USADA), the UCI. Unlike other electrolyte capsules, only 1 saltstick capsule is generally required for every 30-60 minutes of activity. Saltstick Caps are easy to carry. Saltstick also makes an on the bike dispenser (available separately) that is cleverly designed and easy to use.
- 100 capsule bottle
- 30mg caffeine per capsule
- Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist/pro triathlete
- Certified by the Natural Products Association
- Includes vitamin D to aide in Calcium absorbsion
- Helps minimize muscle cramping, heat stress and fatigue
- Generally, only 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes of exercise
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Produced in a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility