Speedplay Cleat Extender Base Plate Kit
New more fore and aft cleat adjustment? The Speedplay Cleat Extender Base Plate Kit replaces standard black plastic base plates to provide 2mm additional forward positioning and 14mm additional rearward positioning. Works on Light Action, Zero and X Series.
- Hardware included
- Works on Light Action, Zero and X series cleats
- 2mm additional forward positioning
- 14mm additional rearward positioning
- Includes Speedplay carbon sole wear protectors
- Speedplay part number 13330
The newer Speedplay V.2 Cleat mounting (6) and fastening (8) hardware is not compatible with the Cleat Extender Base Plate Kit. You must use the mounting (6) and the fastening (8) hardware included in the Cleat Extender Base Plate Kit
AnonymousPosted on 6/3/2007 4:37:44 PM
A must have if youre looking to refine your power output by changing he fore aft of your speedplay cleats! "Power comes to those who look for it!"