Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11 Speed Group
Shimano has touched just about every component on the 9000 series to improve on what most thought was already perfect. The most obvious change is the jump to 11 speed, however dig a bit deeper under the surface and you will see there is much more. The crankset gets and new bolt diameter that will house compact, mid-compact and standard size chainrings. While they are at it, they decided to offer more front chainring options. The brakeset now works on a cam, so the modulation is improved and the braking power is increased. The front derailleur has a longer pivot arm that makes front shifting so smooth, it rivals electronic shifting. The dual controls brake/shift levers receive improved ergonomics and smoother cable routing. Simply put, this is the best Dura-Ace release to date and possible the best set of bicycle components ever produced.
- Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Crankset
- Shimano Dura-Ace BB-9000 Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9001 STI Dual Control Levers
- Complete Brake and Derailleur Cableset
- Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9000 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9000 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 Cassette
- Shimano Dura-Ace CN-9000 Chain
Configure your Dura-Ace 9000 group by selecting the components that have options on the upper right menu, then Add to Cart.