Rocky Mounts Euro Pitch Fork Bike Mount
The Rocky Mounts Euro Pitch Fork fork is the euro version of the winning Pitch Fork design. And by euro, we mean it is meant to fit the brilliant channeled cross bars that are becoming popular all across the land.
The low profile design looks perfect and is whisper quiet at speed. It also fits more bike styles that have larger tires sizes.
The Pitch Fork comes with an integrated allowance for bikes with disc brakes. Its wide range fits wheels ranging form scant road tires to monster 2.7" fatty mountain tires. The tubular aluminum tray on the Pitch Fork is 40% stronger than standard single wall extruded racks. The total length is a longish 45" to accommodate longer wheelbases found on 29'ers and full suspension rigs. Clever design has the the quick release ride against nylon bushings so it does not rattle around when not in use.
- Fitment allows for for any size disc calipers
- Designed for all channeled crossbars
- Includes lockable quick release
- Alloy sandwich construction with nylon end cap
- All installation hardware included
- Rear wheel ratchet strap is adjustable included