Giro LTZ II Gloves
The LTZ II is a product that was designed for professional riders taking their input and putting it into production. LTZ is an acronym for Less Than Zero. This obviously refers to the very light weightt, but also to the low volume material. There is not a glove that can match the LTZ II's minimalist approach with it's ultimate ventilation and bar feel. The combination of a Lycra upper with unique Cool Skin synthetic palm creates a custom-fit feel with just enough structure to enhance grip and control. They have a snug fit with a little compression, but the finger pockets makes them a snap to remove. Perfect for time trials, alpine climbs and the hottest days on the road.
- Lightweight, breathable minimalist race glove with 4-way stretch
- Super Fit three panel palm
- Supple Cool Skin vented synthetic palm
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Colors: Black/Charcoal, Mono White
- Weight: 27 grams (Medium)