Capo Modena Bib Short
Chances are, if you own a four year old Capo bib short, it is a Modena. As a constant in the line, the Modena series is a huge brand identifier for Capo. Now, the bib isn't the same as it was at the start, but it retains the character and promise of what Capo does best. As a mid-priced bib short, the Modena offers a clean, bold look, solid performance, and up to date tech and design. In the current version, Capo uses a straightforward seven panel short structure. With three panels comprising front, back, and side zones that align vertically, the emphasis of the Lycra Power fabric is on muscle compression and rejuvenation. This version is Evo+ Lycra, with UPF protetction. Flat lock stitched seams keep the garment smooth and comfortable. The final panel is in the center back, to give necessary core and upper fit support. With a firm, even compression, the short feels tight at first, but once you start driving the pedals you forget all about how it fits. The goal is that at the end of the day, you still have the power to finish strong and recover quickly.
For the upper, airflow, fit, and strap comfort is achieved with Capo's V Mesh 360 fabric, which hold enough structure to lay flat, and give support, without pinching or rolling up. The lightweight mesh breathes easily and keeps you cool. For the seat pad, Capo opted for the slimmer version of the EIT insert, with less edge material onto the leg. Many riders prefer this type of pad- a truly personal choice. Known as the Anatomic-L HD Carbon insert, this elastic pad still delivers the same anatomical, high density open cell foams in the key pressure points, and the open channel down the center. As with all of Capo's inserts, this pad is body molded, not cut flat. It won't fold or bunch up, but conforms nicely to your body shape. The Carbon Micro FIber cover keeps you dry and provides anti-microbial protection. All in all, the Modena represents the history and future of Capo. With the updated bib, Capo re-set the standard. Now is a great time to freshen up the wardrobe and ride a new Modena into the years ahead.
- Classically informed, anatomically designed, compressive, and fast-drying bib short
- Featuring compressive Evo+ Lycra Power with UPF protection- 40+
- Seven panel bib design that features flat lock stitching, and even, comfortable muscle support
- Bib upper is V Mesh 360 fabric to keep you, cool, dry, and provide excellent fit
- EIT Anatomic-L HD Carbon insert seat pad with molded, sculpted form and variable density
- Lightweight Lycra Power folded leg cuffs keep the short in place
- Stylish graphics and clean look for that distinct Capo lineage
- Color: Black
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL