Pearl Izumi PRO In-R-Cool Shorts
The PRO shorts are one of the better choice for riders who like quality but also prefer shorts to bibs. These shorts will keep you cool and comfy in hot weather thanks to In-R-Cool® technology and fast drying Transfer Minerale technology. In-R-Cool reflects the sun's rays and reduce fabric surface temperature by up to 35º F /14º C under direct sunlight due to coldblack® technology. In-R-Cool helps to regulate body temperature to get more performance and enjoyment out of hot weather riding. Minerale is a natural technology that exceptionally wicks and evaporates moisture.
The PRO 4D chamois is made with three layers and 12mm thick. It uses new foam technology for a 35% lighter and thinner chamois. It is pre-shaped and curved to the natural anatomic shape of the rider. A seamless and breathable 4-Way Stretch technology adjusts to the body and moves moisture away. Pressure Relief Technology (PRT) optimizes riding comfort, blood flow and athletic performance while active carbon yarns improve thermoregulation and eliminate static-induced fatigue.
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric powered by coldblack® provides optimal cooling and reflective sun protection
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric powered by Minerale™ provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- UPF 50+ protection
- Anatomic multi-panel design
- Silicone leg gripper with welded construction
- Anatomic P.R.O. Seamless 4D Chamois®
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9-inch inseam
- Color: Black/Black
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL