Rocky Mounts Pitch Fork Bike Mount
The Rocky Mounts Pitch Fork fork is the design that has not so quietly taken over rack systems for cyclists around the globe. The low profile design looks perfect and is respectably quiet during travel.
The Pitch Fork comes with an integrated allowance for bikes with disc brakes while its unique tray fits a wide range of bikes from scant road tires to monster 2.7" fatty mountain tires. The tubular aluminum tray on the Pitch Fork is 40% stronger than standard single wall extruded racks and the total length is a longish 45" to accommodate longer wheelbases found on 29'ers and full suspension rigs. Clever design has the the quick release ride against nylon bushings so it does not rattle around when not in use.
- Fitment allows for for any size disc calipers
- Designed for all standard crossbars
- Includes lockable quick release
- Alloy sandwich construction with nylon end cap
- All installation hardware included
- Rear wheel ratchet strap is adjustable included