Rotor Q-Ring Aero Chainring
The slightly ovalized Q-Rings change the equivalent tooth size by decreasing it before the dead-spots and increasing it when the rider is in the power mode (when more power is available at the pedal down stroke). This brilliant design helps reduce the dreaded dead spot's negative effect by moving the legs easier through the dead-spot imitating a smaller circular chainring and enabling the legs to remain in the power stroke for a longer period of time when compared to round chainrings. Another feature of the Q-rings is that the position of the power portion of the chainring can be adjusted for optimal power and feel.
- 110mm bolt pattern
- Solid, aero-style ring (not cut out)
- Pinned and ramped for perfect shifting
- Used by several pro teams and prominent riders
- High quality 7075 T6 aluminum
- Optimizes the leg's ability to deliver power
- Rings can be adjusted to each rider's OCP (Optimum Chainring Position)
AnonymousPosted on 3/2/2009 6:48:21 PM
WOW! These DO make a difference! I borrowed a bike from someone who had this ring on it in the 54 tooth design. No problem what-so-ever with shifting in front and a huge advantage over conventional chainrings in a time trial!