SRAM Red 22 X-Glide 1190 11 Speed Cassette
The new SRAM X-Glide 1190 cassette is SRAM's most advanced cassette in 11-speed. It represents a significant improvement over the OG-1090 . It is super light, has an excellent power transfer feel and runs much more quietly thanks to StealthRing technology. This cassette requires an 11-speed SRAM/Shimano compatible rear wheel. Feel free to call our sales staff with any wheel/cassette compatibility questions.
StealthRing technology starts with a non-load side tooth detail that allows the side plate of the chain to engage and elastomer ring that reduces vibration and noise. As the chain transitions to the load phase the tooth shape transfers power onto the cog with a uniquely solid feel.
Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The middle cogs are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel and the largest size cog is made from aluminum alloy. All this work results in the stiffest cassette SRAM has ever built plus an incredibly low weight of only 151 grams (11-25).
Recommended chains are SRAM Red 22 chain and the SRAM PC-1170.
- 151 grams (11-25)
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lowest weight
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide extreme durability and a beautiful finish
- StealthRing elastomer and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise
- 11-25 - 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26 - 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28 - 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
- 11-32 - 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
Only fits rear wheels designed to be 11-speed SRAM/Shimano compatible