Quarq Red BB30 Powermeter no BB
The SRAM Red Quarq 2013 Powermeter is a sleek, more integrated powermeter and the go to choice for anyone who wants a premium powermeter. This lighter, more accurate powermeter features advances in technology and performance paired with unrivaled ease-of-use. Carbon arms mates to beautifully machined allow spider and rings create a sleek new geometry that reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings.
The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
X-GlideR chainrings are noticeably beefier. The new chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX with advanced shift timing pins and ramps. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Compatible with BB30 bottom brackets - bearings sold separately. Also requires an ATN+ computer like a Garmin sold separately.
- 775 grams without bottom bracket
- Compatible with SRAM Yaw front derailleur
- Machined alloy spider and rings
- Stiffer X Glide R chainrings feature thicker construction
- Alloy arms
- Power Balance and ANT+ gives you every available metric
- ANT+ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED indicator signals power on and setting zero
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a standard CR2032
- OmniCal: TT chainrings can be fitted without recalibration
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions