SRAM Red XG-1090 X-Dome 10 Speed Cassette
The new SRAM Red Powerdome X is SRAMs most advanced cassette and a significant improvement over the OG-1090 . It is super light, and runs much more quietly thanks to StealthRing technology.
StealthRing technology starts with a non-load side tooth detail that allows the side plate of the chain to engage and elastomer ring that reduces vibration and noise. As the chain transitions to the load phase the tooth shape transfers power onto the cog with a uniquely solid feel. A nice design feature for the cyclocross crowd is the elastomers can be removed to ward off problems with mud buildup.Inspired from the combination of OG1090 (SRAM RED) and the XG 1099 (SRAM XX) cassettes, the heat-treated high-grade tool steel features hollow construction with CNC-machined cogs and rear cut-outs for reduced weight and added stiffness. The eight cogs in the middle are machined from a single block of high grade tool steel and the largest size cog is made from aluminum alloy. The result is the stiffest and lightest cassette SRAM has ever built.
- 135 grams (11-23)
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lowest weight
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide extreme durability and a beautiful finish
- StealthRing elastomer and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise
- 11-23 - 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23
- 11-25 - 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26 - 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28 - 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28