Dual Eyewear SL2 Pro
Use reading glasses or have trouble reading small characters on cycle computers and cell phones? Dual eyewear maybe worth a try. Dual makes sports specific power sunglasses that feature a discreet magnification area molded into the lower portion of the lens.
Dual took their best selling model, the SL2, and added custom features to make it even more sports-specific. The new SL2 Pro features adjustable nose bridge and temples for the perfect custom fit. Dual also redesigned the shape of the lenses to offer more coverage and better wind protection. They have shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses and impact resistant TR90 frames to withstand normal wear and tear. Non-slip TPR-50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts keep the glasses in place. Select from several magnification choices.
To select the proper magnification for cycling, Dual suggests a slightly weaker magnification than what you would use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or the office, try a 1.5 for cycling.
- Includes storage bag/cleaning cloth
- Fits small to medium faces
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Impact resistant TR90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Sculpted non-slip TPR-50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts