Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Group
Shimano has taken all the improvements from their Dura-Ace 9000 group and incorporated them in the affordable Ultegra 6800 group for unbelievable performance at a surprisingly low price. The most obvious change is the jump to 11 speed, however dig a bit deeper under the surface and you will see there is much more. The crankset gets and new bolt diameter that will house compact, mid-compact and standard size chainrings. The brake set now works on a cam, so the modulation is improved and the braking power is increased. The front derailleur has a longer pivot arm that makes front shifting so smooth, it rivals electronic shifting. The dual controls brake/shift levers receive improved ergonomics and smoother cable routing.
- Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset
- Shimano Ultegra BB-R60 Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Ultegra BR-6800 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 STI Dual Control Levers
- Complete SIS/SLR Brake/Shifting Cable and Housing Set (in the box with the shifters)
- Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra CN-6800 Chain
Configure your Ultegra 6800 group by selecting the components that have options on the upper right menu, then Add to Cart.