Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11 Speed Group
Shimano has taken all the improvements from their electronic Dura-Ace 9070 group and incorporated them in the affordable Ultegra 6870 group for unbelievable performance at a surprisingly low price. The most obvious change is the jump to 11 speed, however dig a bit deeper under the surface and you will see there is much more. The crankset gets and new bolt diameter that will house compact, mid-compact and standard size chainrings. The brake set now works on a cam, so the modulation is improved and the braking power is increased.
- Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset
- Shimano Ultegra BB-R60 Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Ultegra BR-6800 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Ultegra ST-6870 STI Dual Control Levers with brake cables and housing
- Shimano Ultegra FD-6870 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra RD-6870 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra CN-6800 Chain
- Shimano Internal Di2 Seat Post Battery and internal battery charger
- Internal Junction Box
- 6 E-tube wires and 3-port Cockpit Junction Box
Please call 800-627-6664 to order with our helpful sales staff or if ordering online include the following specs in the comments section of your order. It is helpful to know where the battery is designed to be located on your frame, where you plan to locate the lower junction box (internal or external on the bb cable guide area) and if your frame is factory designed for Di2 internal routing. If possible, also measure from the lower Junction Box to rear derailleur, front derailleur, battery and Cockpit Junction to determine E-tube wire lengths.