Ritchey WCS Neo Classic Handlebar
Virtually every handlebar company offers the timeless round drops favored by countless pro riders. Granted, most riders use a handlebar with anatomic drops but for others, round is where it's at. Anatomic bars tend to settle you in to a certain spot while round bars offer more hand positions.
This design from Ritchey has cracked the code for most classic bend lovers. The bend and reach of the vintage style classic bars made it very difficult to put a modern brake/shift lever in a location that allows the hoods to be a continuation of the tops and position the brake levers correctly for optimal braking. Ritchey solves this by varying the radius of the curve putting modern brake/shift levers in the perfect location. This allows a seamless transition from the hoods to the tops and positions the brake lever for optimal braking. A slightly shorter reach and shallower drop optimizes fit, hand position and comfort.
- WCS 7050 Triple Butted Alloy construction
- 73mm Reach, 125mm drop (40cm), 132mm drop (42cm) and 142mm drop (44cm)
- 31.8 Clamping area- extended for aero bar compatibility
- Available in Blatte - 40, 42, 44 measured center to center at curve
- Short reach, shallow drop with a traditional bend
- Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends
- The preferred bend style of countless pro riders
- 260 grams (42mm)