Rudy Project Wingspan Le Fluo Helmet
The Rudy project Wingspan TT helmet features an advanced, versatile design along with unbeatable aerodynamics. The Wingspan includes a mesh front cover perfect for triathlon and a closed front vent cover for a time trial. Also, the Wingspan has an industry-first, removable tail cover to greatly reduce turbulence created at the back of the helmet.
The Wingspan has a unique shape and great looks. Large rear vents provide heat dissipation. Ear covers incorporated into the shell aide aerodynamics. Aerodynamics guru John Cobb designed the Wingspan to work for all time trial positions and back profiles including flat and U-shaped.
- 280 grams
- Removable tail cover
- Aerodynamic ear covers
- Exceeds CPSC requirements
- Fits 54-59cm - 21.25" - 23.2"
- Designed by aerodynamics guru John Cobb
- Both mesh and closed front cover included
- Large rear exhaust vent for heat dissipation
- Works for all TT positions and back profiles
- RSR disc retention system allows one-handed adjustments