Dual Eyewear X12
Use reading glasses or have trouble reading small characters on cycle computers and cell phones? Dual eyewear maybe worth a try. Dual makes sports specific power sunglasses that feature a discreet magnification area molded into the lower portion of the lens.
The newest addition to the Dual cycling line features a stylish white frame with rubberized gray accents. This new model also features an adjustable nose bridge for the perfect fit. They have shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses and impact resistant TR90 frames to withstand normal wear and tear. Non-slip TPR-50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts keep the glasses in place. Select from several magnification choices.
To select the proper magnification for cycling, Dual suggests a slightly weaker magnification than what you would use to read a book. For example, if you use 2.0 readers at home or the office, try a 1.5 for cycling.
- Includes storage bag/cleaning cloth
- Fits small to medium faces
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC Protection
- Impact resistant TR90 frames
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Optimized Magnification Zone (OMZ) reduces distortion and fatigue
- Sculpted non-slip TPR-50A rubber nose piece and arms inserts