3T Apto Stealth Stem
Like the ARX design before it, the Apto Team Stealth stem serves up weight reduction that occurs from the sculpting and removal of non-essential material. In this case, more is less, as 3T engineers have manged to reduced weight while increasing both strength and durability. The beautiful stealth graphic upgrade brings a more contemporary look to this industry standard product.
The body and faceplate of the Apto Team Stealth are far lighter than the Apto Pro stems through additional butting of the shaft and faceplate (read: same strength and lower weight). The entire stem is constructed from 6061 aluminum and features a beautifully ball burnished and anodized finish for added durability. As expected from a 3T product, build quality is superb with all stems coming out of production perfectly aligned and straight. The face plate has a reverse bolt design to deliver improved aerodynamics and improved handlebar purchase via the wider positioned bolt array. A complete titanium bolt set secures the stem to the steerer tube and bar. Slight 3T logos add contrast to the mostly black stem.
- Apto Team level stem with 3T stealth graphics
- Lightweight and stiff, pro team level aluminum stem
- CNC machined with black burnished finish
- Reversed 4-bolt face plate with widened bolt array
- 6061 alloy construction
- Tapered titanium Torx bolts
- 31.8mm bar clamp diameter
- 40mm stack
- Angle: 84°/6° rise
- Sizes: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Weight: 148 grams (110mm)