ALE Guscio Light Pack Vest
Like the Guscio Light Pack Jacket, the Guscio Light Pack Vest from ALÉ offers you a excellent lightweight, packable wind and water shell shaped and cut for cycling. The cut is somewhat pre-formed with a panel structure, and a rear panel offers stretch for a better overall fit over a jersey and/or layer. All the crucial details are here, starting with a full blocking polyester front face, that easily protects against wind and water. The same material is used for the back, but it and the collar zone, a polyester-elastane closed mesh blend offers stretch and comfort. The collar itself is tall, and feels soft against the neck.
Cut short in the front, with an extended rear, the jacket offers the comfort and coverage you require. The rear half of the lower hem has a stretch elastic, with silicone applications to add grip. ALÉ runs the YKK Vislon zipper on the Guscio Light Pack Vest, and it carries a tag pull for easier use. This smooth gliding yet secure YKK is an Excel Sports favorite and a marker of quality over lesser pieces. Reflective details offer some low-light visibility.
- Light weight packable vest that offers protection and comfort fit over jersey, has stretch
- Paneled construction for more ergonomic initial shape and fit; stretch mesh rear panel
- ALÉ Pack lightweight front facing fabric that is highly water repellent and windblocking
- Tall, mesh lined stretch collar wicks away moisture, has a soft feel on skin
- Silicone elastic band at the waist helps hold the rear in place
- YKK Vislon® zipper with tag pull operates smoothly and easily despite the lightweight fabric
- Easily folded up for jersey pocket storage
- Reflective detail on the rear
- Materials: Polyester front; Polyester-Elastane rear panel and collar
- Suggested temperature range: 50°- 77°F
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 65 grams (Medium)