ALE K-Tour Bib Tights
Thermal, stretchy and water-repellent, the ALÉ K-Tour bibtight is designed for riding during particularly humid and cold days. The ergonomic leg panels are minimized to form a perfect dynamic anatomic fit on the body, like a second skin. The bibstraps are structured to adhere to the body while riding, holding the upper in place for greater comfort and support. The DWR treatment protects against light rain and dirt while maintaining breathability and moisture control, which is a principle behind the full Klimatik range of garments and accessories. The garment features silicone leg grippers, as well as a brushed fleece inner surface that traps some heat, eases moisture away and passes it out through outer layer.
The B-Tour DWR Fabric with it's water repellent treatment significantly increases the protection of the garments in wet or humid conditions, significantly extending its use range. The fabric is soft and comfortable to the touch, but at the same time very resistant to abrasion. The brushed inner surfaces makes contact with the skin, absorbing sweat, then quickly transferring it away from the skin. For comfort and protection down below, ALE supplies one of their most popular chamois designs. The race posture oriented ALÉ Klima 8 HF Chamois is made with a fresh, breathable and comfortable fabric. It is a high-performance chamois with a maximum density of 120 kg/m3 in the perineal and ischiatic zone for complete protection against impacts on the road, has anti-bacterial qualities and dries quickly.
- Race fit, high protection Klimatik series bibtight ideal for training in cool and wet conditions
- Incredibly effective mild water and wind protection, with breathability for high output training
- B-Tour DWR fabric, with water repellent and breathable treatment; which can be refreshed if needed
- Brushed inner surface is soft, eases moisture away from skin, traps some heat
- Bib upper features breathable mesh back, flat straps with silicone treatment for hold
- Ergonomic cut for an excellent, compressive fit along anatomic reference points
- Klima 8 HF chamois is formed for an aggressive riding posture, has a maximum density of 120 kg/m3 in the perineal and ischiatic zone for complete protection, and dries quickly while offering anti-bacterial qualities
- Silicone leg grippers will hold on skin, socks, booties
- Reflective logos/details
- Suggested temperature range: 39-50° F
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 258 grams (Medium