ALE Klimatik Leg Warmers
Cyclists debate the value of leg warmers, but for those who embrace the concept, staying warm and dry when required is fundamental to daily cycling health. ALÉ's Klimatik® line is ideal for cyclists who brave all conditions year round. You get protection, comfort, and exceptional fabric technology that is matched only by the design, construction and attention to detail. The Klimatik® warmers, like this Leg Warmer, are perfect for wet, cool to cold days, blocking and shedding rain and road spray, as well as helping to defeat the wind while adding just the right amount of thermal fleece fabric that warms, traps some heat, and eases moisture off the skin thanks to it's brushed surface. That moisture and any excess heat gets passed through the outer face to help keep you dry inside and out.
The leg warmers are right-left specific, and pre-shaped for proper ergonomics without bunching. The elastic upper and and lower hems help to seal out the elements, while the upper also features a silicone grip surface for hold against the skin or short leg fabric. The mild to moderate compression and engineered stretch of the polyamide/elastane fabric blend ensures great feel and overall hold, while offering muscle support and stability. Klimatik® also provides visibility, thanks to reflective inserts that help the cyclist even in the darkest hours and driving rain.
Ideally these leg warmers will be worn with a thermal protective bibshort or short, like the Klimatik® option or something similar, but depending on personal preference, temperature and overall conditions, use with a lightweight bib or short during a cold/wet ride start or finish is actually a great idea.
- Thermal leg warmers for cold and wet conditions, featuring excellent water repellency
- Excellent mid-thigh to low ankle coverage for most riders
- Fleece fabric with WR treatment outside; brushed fleece inside for comfort, moisture transfer
- Treatment also helps block oncoming wind
- Piece from comprehensive ALÉ Klimatik® line-up
- Left/Right specific with ergonomic pre-shaping to prevent bunching, more natural feel
- Silicone treated elastic in the upper hem provides grip without excessive pressure
- Excellent stretch and feel, with upper and lower hems that help seal out the elements
- Fabric: NoWater Acquazero 260g
- Materials: 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
- Reflective inserts provide visibility through the rain and dark
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Color: Black