Assos UMA GT Half Shorts
The best combination of comfort and performance in a women's cycling short is driven by the application of textiles, materials, and detailed, informed design.The status and reputation that Assos enjoys in the world of cycling has been well earned and proven, consistently, especially in the development of cycling bibs and shorts. The Swiss company has spent more than four decades in pursuit of excellence, constantly refining their products to remain at the cutting edge of the cycling apparel industry. The UMA GT Half Shorts carry signature Assos S7 generation technology and fabrics at an improbable price point, while ensuring a premium cycling experience.
This traditional cycling short is ideal for pedaling over long distances and changes in elevation in pleasant summer weather. The comfort, support, freedom of movement and effectiveness of the S7 UMA pad insert can't be touched at this price. The UMA GT shorts are cut from Assos proprietary Type.439 Diadema, a fabric chosen for its superior stretch, high-wicking and compression capabilities. The designers applied meticulous detail to the cut of these UMA GT cycling shorts to ensure a faultless fit whether you’re raking up summer miles or conducting indoor training sessions in winter by applying the super stretch aeroFit fabric on the abdomen in a wider flatter waistband application that distributes pressure over a wider area for better hold without pinching or digging. The same theory and system is applied to the leg openings.
The S7 UMA insert is a fine demonstration of the Assos investment in, and commitment to, overall cycling experience, with impeccable materials, and detailed, fluid construction. The lightweight, breathable insert employs the 3Dwaffle foam with perforations for breathability, and is cut to contour with their acclaimed goldenGate construction technology that allows the short to function properly while the insert moves with the body, providing the right fit and support in or out of the saddle. These are women's cycling shorts designed by those who know shorts best.
- Ideal women's summer cycling short for long, fun miles, varying positional requirements
- Also desirable and well used for indoor cycling training or racing of any duration
- Assos female-specific regularFit features body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than their racingFit.
- S7 Generation cycling shorts, employing technology & fabrics engineered over a 5-year period
- Type.439 Diadema textile design created to meet design demands of performance, comfort, durability
- Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch
- Requires great expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table
- The ultra-luxe aeroFit warp-knit fabric is deployed in a double layer at leg openings, abdominal area
- Made with a specific structure that aids ventilation while being supportive and flexible
- Contouring shapes help provide maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle
- odorControl anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors, improves durability
- iceColor fabric treatment reflects sunlight- reducing heat absorption keep muscles cooler
- S7 UMA insert specifically constructed for female riders, employs all standard S7 tech
- Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort
- Features 8 mm of memory foam that minimizes impacts; offers support without bulk
- Employs 3Dwaffle, a unique three-layer foam with perforations that make it light, highly breathable
- goldenGate patented construction technology augments insert performance by allowing it fluid and coordinated movement with the body while in or out of the saddle
- Materials: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Sizes: XS, Small, Medium, Large
- Color: blackSeries
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
Baselayers - Unisex
Womens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Womens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
Socks / Shoe Covers
|Foot||Euro 35-38||Euro 38-42||Euro 43-46|
Arm/Knee & Leg Warmers