Blackburn 2Fer USB Light
Blackburn Design puts forward a fun little lighting option, the 2Fer concept. This USB rechargeable, compact light has run modes for front or rear use, hence "2Fer". As a front light, the 2Fer USB Light has a steady 60 Lumen output; and as a rear, a steady 20 Lumens, both for 1.5 hours of run time. Both 2Fer options also feature a Flash mode, with 5 hour run time.
The 18 gram 2Fer USB has a sealed USB interface, with a IP65 water resistance rating. The Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery has 3 hour charging time via a standard USB output. The light body itself measures out to 1.8" tall, 1.3" wide and 0.8" deep. The compact mount straps onto any size bar or seatpost, and the clip that locks the light body into place on the mount can also be used on a pack strap, saddle bag, rack, or waist band.
The 2Fer USB is a simple, versatile "be-seen" lighting system that anyone who commutes via bike, bus, or on foot can appreciate. Blackburn supplies the USB charging cable, light, and mount. You supply the need.
- Smart, compact, versatile, USB rechargeable light used as front or rear
- Can be clipped on to supplied mount, or on strap, bag, rack, etc
- FL-1 standards met for output, run time, water resistance (IP65)
- Switch between a white 60 lumen front light and a red 20 lumen rear light
- A single button push changes from mode to mode, i.e. steady to flashing
- Built-in side visibility for 180° coverage
- Lighting options/modes/run times
- Front: 60 Lumen Steady/1.5 hours, Flashing/5 hours
- Rear: 20 Lumen Steady/1.5 hours, Flashing/5 hours
- Small LED battery gauge: Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = <25%
- Lithium Polymer battery, 3 hour charge time with standard USB
- Includes: USB Charging cable, soft strap mount
- Light body dimensions: 1.8" tall, 1.3" wide and 0.8" deep
- Weight: 18 grams (light only)