Blackburn Grid Seat Bag
Built with tough materials, an internal pocket and retro reflective technology, the Blackburn Grid Seat Bags allow you to keep more of you riding necessities in your saddle bag than in you jersey pocket. Feature laden, with size choices, the Grid will fit virtually any bike with it's well conceived post and rail attachment system, is is water resistant, and has a retro-reflective coating.
The 55 gram Small size has .45L capacity, enough to fit a road tube, a multi-tool, 2 tire levers and a CO2 inflator with a cartridge. That works for most road riders. The Medium has .80L of space, allowing you to store and carry 2 road tubes, a multi-tool, 2 tire levers and a CO2 inflator with a cartridge, at just 70 grams. Gravel or mountain riders will be able to easily carry one tube. The Large, at 1.4L carries all the necessities and a bit more. Our take is that a saddle bag has to work, have solid features, and hold up to regular use. Blackburn always nails those requirements and the Grid Seat Bag is a worthy addition to the line.
- Lightweight, well designed water resistant saddle bags with smart attachment system and reliable all around features
- Water resistant zippers with ergonomic pulls
- Hook and Loop attachment first virtually seatpost/saddle systems
- Red internal color increases visibility through contrast
- Rear tail tight loop
- Robust, abrasion-resistant outer fabric with Retro reflective material
- Sizes: Small (.45L, 6.25 x .75"), Medium (.80L, 7 x 3.5") Large (1.4L 8" x4.5")
- Color: Black
- Weights: Small 55g, Medium 70g, Large 130g