Boeshield T-9® gives superior corrosion protection and waterproof lubrication in an easy-to-apply, long-lasting formula. T-9 was developed and licensed by global aerospace leader, The Boeing Company, to fill a need for high-performance, long-term metal protection and lubrication for the aeronautics industry, but has been prized by cyclists for it's unique properties for decades. Unlike other products, the versatile and effective Boeshield T-9 actually cleans, lubricates and protects. One high-performance formula does it all. Whatever the application, whatever the conditions, you can count on T-9 to work harder, last longer and perform better. This 1oz drip-style size fits easily in your travel kit, or even your seatbag for epic rides or longer rides in extreme conditions.
Boeshield's unique formulation of solvent carrier and paraffin wax coating was engineered to penetrate crevices deeply, displace moisture, dissolve minor corrosion, and leave a clean, waxy coating with lasting durability; all without using Teflon, silicone, fluorocarbons, MEK, or acetone. It will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass or vinyl; and is a safe for use around electronics. T9 is also particularly effective as a protectant all metals in salt water coastal areas. It also attacks existing corrosion, loosens rusty parts and flushes out old lubricants.
T9 Lube gives you a thin, penetrating film of durable, waterproof protection and lubrication that endures, month after month, or mile after mile. Apply T-9 and wipe off any excess for immediate use. T-9 dries to a waxy, waterproof finish without leaving a sticky film to attract dirt, dust or mud. It is also easy to remove. Just use common solvents or any emulsifying cleaner to remove.Return to Top
- Unique, patented, protectant/lubricant solution developed by the Boeing Company, and popular with riders and cyclists of all disciplines for decades
- T-9’s unique formulation of solvents and waxes was engineered to penetrate metal crevices deeply
- It displaces moisture, dissolves minor corrosion, and leaves a clean, waxy coating with long-lasting durability
- Particularly effective as a protectant all metals in salt water coastal areas.
- Attacks existing corrosion, loosens rusty parts and flushes out old lubricants
- Will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass or vinyl; and is a safe for use around electronics
- No pitting, mottling, or staining of metal or finishes
- Can be applied over itself, and when wet can actually clean off existing lube
- Generally applied best to clean chain and used sparingly, more frequently as it does shed some wax build-up with attached grime
- Size: 1oz drip