Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 Disc Wheelset
The Bora WTO 33 Disc Wheelset is Campagnolo's lower profile race disc wheelset with true aero properties. Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance and perform at the highest level. From acceleration through braking, from climbing through descending, and for the hardest sprint efforts, the Bora WTO 33 Disc is a spectacular choice to augment your Record or Super Record 12 equipped race-level bike. Campagnolo considers it the first 33mm depth aerodynamic wheel and a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel.
The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19mm, corresponds perfectly with 23-28mm tires. The rims themselves are 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready models that can be run with a tube, but the added reduction in rolling resistance and better feel overall makes installing the included tubeless valves and your favorite tubeless tires well worth it. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the 24 front and 24 rear specific G3 disc brake spoking systems to ensure balanced tension and the proper force distribution for safe braking in all conditions.
At 1476 grams for the wheelset, this an ideal option for cyclists who require just as much efficiency while climbing as they do stability and control while descending while maintaining aero performance throughout and onward over flat and rolling terrain. The 33mm profile allows for better riding feel and forgiveness but the wheel structure also ensures there is no energy dissipation when transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the road surface. The Bora WTO 33 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialized Campagnolo technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
- 33mm depth aerodynamic all-around road race disc brake wheelset
- Campagnolo 2-Way Fit clincher/ tubeless ready sealed rim, with tubeless valves
- Disc specific aero rim: 33mm height, C19mm internal width, 26.1mm max external width
- All components optimized in wind tunnel to ensure aerodynamic performance
- 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance
- Machined aluminium monolithic hub w/ oversized alloy axle; straight pull flanges for G3 lacing system
- Ultra Smooth bearing (USB) cup-and-cone steel/ceramic bearing system
- Lacing is G3 disc front and rear specific with 24 steel aero spokes
- External Campagnolo steel nipples
- Designed for 12/100mm front and 12/142mm thru-axle use
- Includes: Tubeless valves, tube-type valve extenders, bushing for valve hole, tire levers
- Disc rotor interface: Center Lock style (includes alloy lockrings)
- Clincher/Tubeless tire size range: 23-28mm
- Freehub: Campagnolo
- Finish: Dark Label (Water Transfer graphic) on Carbon Gloss
- Weight: 1476 grams (bare, actual)