Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Front Derailleur
The precise, extremely fluid movement of the Chorus 12-speed front derailleur is due to a combination of the design and construction of the 2x12-speed front derailleur and enhancements to the new cables and housing set. The new Chorus 12 Front Derailleur incorporates the same design as the Record and Super Record models in that it separates the upper from the lower semi-rod, eliminating the free stroke movement for more immediate, responsive upshifting. Design of the 2x12 speed front derailleur and its trajectory angle mean wide tires measuring up to 32 mm can be used, while the new design of the cage and dedicated positions for each gear position ensure extremely precise and fluid derailleur performance.
The cage is designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations, with the inner cage designed to precisely move the chain onto the large chainring in any combination. The derailleur stops transmission contact and friction, making it more efficient and eliminating random positional drag. The cable has two fixing positions so you can find the best routing depending on frame width. For example you choose the inner position for a standard road frame with 130mm rear dropouts, or the outer for a 142mm rear frame that accommodates wider tires. Braze-on type only with early release.
- 12-speed double Campagnolo road front derailleur for various width frames
- Precise, extremely fluid movement from design, cable/housing upgrades
- Separates the upper from the lower semi-rod
- Eliminates the free stroke for more immediate, responsive upshifts
- Trajectory angle mean wide tires measuring up to 32 mm can be used
- Dual cable mounting positions based on frame width
- Alloy cage designed to improve maximum cross-chaining situations
- Type: Braze-on
- Finish: Black/Aluminum
- Weight: 87 grams