Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
The new Chorus 12-speed Rear Rerailleur benefits from the same technology and design of top-end Campagnolo products, incorporating the sophistication and performances of the 12-speed Super Record and Record models. With just a few changes in the materials used for its construction, such as the external cage plate and derailleur cage in aluminum instead of carbon, the Chorus version produces exactly the same performance as the two more expensive groupsets with the addition of just a few extra grams.
Chorus brings with it the same technology as the next level up, like the new optimized trajectory on bigger cassettes and fantastic 3D EMBRACE technology. The latest evolution in Embrace technology not only keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect position for each sprocket, it now makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the bike is advancing. The use of 3D EMBRACE technology and 12-teeth pulley wheels makes this rear derailleur suitable for all cassettes as the distance stays optimum on each individual sprocket, regardless of the cassette selected.
Constant precision is requirement with the versatility of gravel, road, and allroad bikes. On rough roads, a spring that is positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets. The small amount of naturally responsive travel is subtle and highly effective. The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly. The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette combination. The system also allows for easier wheel replacement because the rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it.
- Campagnolo road 12-speed rear derailleur with upgraded tech/features
- Same physical design and technologies as Super Record/Record
- External plate and derailleur cage in aluminum instead of carbon
- UD carbon linkage, aluminum central body<
- Small amount of naturally responsive travel from spring between upper body & pivot
- Results in better chain retention and consistent travel on the cogs on rough roads
- Optimized trajectory on bigger cassettes
- 3D EMBRACE technology keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect position for each sprocket makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the bike is advancing
- 12 tooth pulley wheels specific to 12-speed Campagnolo road
- One cage size works with all 12-speed Campagnolo road cassettes
- Weight: 220 grams