To meet Campagnolo's wheelset engineering standards, all products must be purpose built and built with purpose. The Levante Gravel Disc Wheelset brings a host of proven Campagnolo technologies to the gravel scene and is designed for off-road adventures and racing alike. As with all of the brand’s products, both form and function lie at the heart of its design. The premium carbon-fiber wheelset adopts a series of subtle styling cues that complement Campagnolo’s groundbreaking 13-speed Ekar gravel groupset, completing an understated yet head-turning aesthetic. Beneath the beauty lies a series of in-house technological innovations designed to enable fast, fun and controlled gravel riding, with a strong focus on handling and ride feel. Underpinning it all is a considered engineering approach that makes no compromise on durability and serviceability, making the wheelset an ideal choice for off-the-beaten track adventures.
Stiff for climbing, light for handling and compliant for descending, Levante benefits from Campagnolo’s Hand Made Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C). H.U.L.C is used in the wheels’ rim construction and is the result of extensive development over decades of in-house carbon fiber molding, enabling Campagnolo’s engineers to optimize the usage of both fiber and bonding resin for the perfect blend of strength, stiffness and light weight. This translates into a confidence-inspiring ride feel without undue harshness and an overall wheelset weight of just 1485g with no compromise on strength. The wheelset’s Mini-Hook has been designed specifically for this rim and matches the ETRTO requirements using the minimal dimension possible. As a result, the slight hook provides a perfect match between the rim and tire, no matter the brand, This means a large contact surface area with the terrain, increasing grip and improving comfort at lower pressures. The Mini-Hook system is fully compliant with ETRTO clincher and tubeless safety standards. The rim tech continues with a stunning mirror-like Campagnolo Luxury (C-LUX) finish. This C-LUX finish is so pristinely smooth that it doesn’t require lacquer, saving more valuable grams. When applied to the rim bed C-LUX also helps to ensure the safest possible seating of tubeless tires and further reduces the risk of abrasions to the bead. Levante couples this practical and beautiful finish with durable laser-etched rim graphics capable of withstanding the demands of gravel riding.
Campagnolo’s consideration for durability goes far beyond the aesthetic. Levante is built to last and has been tested extensively against leading competitors on this metric. At the rim, premium H.U.L.C. construction combines with an asymmetric offset for a strong and balanced wheel that can take the rough with the smooth. A simple and familiar cup and cone hub system meanwhile ensures ease of servicing and external nipples allow for on-the-go spoke re-tensioning if needed, with no new tools required. Equally, Levante’s adoption of a regular spoke pattern, using straight-pull spokes, means that replacements (if ever needed) are easy to source and fit no matter where the road takes you. Not only is it durable, but versatile too. Campagnolo’s two-way fit rim profile ensures tubeless and clincher compatibility while the 25mm internal rim width can accommodate a broad range of tire widths from 38mm to 76mm (1.5-3.0”). Combined with its middle ground 30mm rim depth, this makes Levante suitable for every ride - from fast gravel races to multi-day off-piste bikepacking trips.
Levante wheels are entirely hand-assembled by a specialized Campagnolo technician and are 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo wheel offers maximum performance and reliability. Levante utilizes Campagnolo’s Next 3 Ways (N3W) freehub body. N3W is a patented standard for a freewheel body engineered to house Campagnolo 11, 12 and 13-speed cassettes. The 11-12s adapter kit comes with the wheelset.Return to Top
- Gravel dedicated, designed, and built wheelset from Campagnolo – ASTM 2 validated
- Features series of subtle styling cues that complement 13-speed Ekar gravel groupset
- Key tech: H.U.L.C. UD carbon fiber, 2-Way Fit rim, Mini-Hook, C-LUX finish, N3W freehub
- 2-Way Fit (Tubeless, Clincher) optimized asymmetric carbon fiber rim with Mini-Hook
- Slight hook provides a perfect match between the rim, and the tire, no matter the brand
- Allows for large contact surface area with the terrain, increasing grip and improving comfort at lower pressures
- Rim specs: 30mm profile, 25mm IRW, 30.6mm ERW
- Machined black monolithic hub hubset, with cup and cone adjustable bearings
- Straight-pull spokes: 24 F/R, stainless steel, laced 2x/2x, double butted w/ aluminum external self lock nipples
- 700c tire size compatibility: 38mm - 76mm
- Laser-etched graphics on rim, hub
- Includes: Padded wheel bags, Accessories bag, Gravel seal kit, 50 mm tubeless valves, bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole, 2 composite tire removal levers, N3W adapter kit for 11-12s cassette compatibility (Campagnolo N3W™ body version), User manual
- Thru-axle hubs: 12/100mm front, 12/142mm rear
- Size: 700c
- Disc rotor interface: AFS / Center Lock
- Freehub: N3W (C13s)
- Finish: Gloss Carbon / C-LUX graphics
- Weight: 1485 grams