Cycling headbands come in many forms, but the Castelli Headband for temps from 50-77°F sets the others to the side. Made with Prosecco Strada fabric, and featuring a forehead based polypropylene liner for increased moisture management to keep your eyes and sunglasses clear, this headband constantly works to keep you cool and dry when the sun is up and you are working hard to stay off the front. You also get comfortall around from the stretchy fabric and a customizable fit from the tie back design.
Strada fabric is lightweight, with a soft hand and excellent base wicking capabilities. Castelli's Prosecco treatment makes the fabric hydrophilic, so it won't absorb water, immediately shedding perspiration through the perforated lightweight material. The Prosecco Strada combination has delivered tremendous performance for Castelli in many jerseys and accessories, and is ideal for headgear. With colorful sublimated graphics you will look sporty on and off the bike.
- Lightweight headband with adjustable tie back design for moderate temps
- Excellent wicking properties for the hottest weather and deepest efforts
- Features Prosecco Strada fabric which is light, perforated- treated to be hydrophilic
- Polypropylene liner at front to help move moisture off your skin
- Sublimation printing for long-lasting, vibrant color
- Smooth, low profile construction fits perfectly under any helmet
- Suggested temperature range: 50-77°F
- Size: One size- adjustable
- Colors: White, Black, Red
- Weight: 30 grams
Womens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Womens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests