Cervelo Aluminum Stem
Stiff, light, unassuming, and totally gets the job done. That is the basic thrust of the Cervelo Ultralight Alloy Stem. Machined to sleek effect this 8 degree stem can be turned up or down, though clearly you can see that the engineers favor the -8 position. The hollowed out design keeps the weight down, while the shape and sculpt add torsional stiffness and strength. The fully matching 4-bolt faceplate adds to a secure feel for your cockpit and is subtly aero in design.
The Cervelo Ultralight Alloy Stem is the same model that Cervelo is supplying on many of their current bikes, so it is easy for you to now get an identical stem in another size if needed. Subtle Cervelo graphics and design make this a great option for any bike.
- Lightweight, stiff, slightly aero sculpted road stem from Cervelo
- Same design as the OEM stem used on many Cervelo bikes
- Machined and finished with subtle style and drag reducing shapes
- Four bolt faceplate mates ideally with body, fully secures 31.8mm bar
- Designed for 1⅛" steerer tube ends
- +/- 8 degree angle
- Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 110, 102, 130 mm
- Color: Black Shiny, or Black Matte (w/Cervelo logos, spec information)