Cervelo ST31 LT Carbon Stem
Cervelo is offering an updated version of the strong, light ST31 UD Carbon Stem. The LT edition is the same unit that has been shipping with the 2022 R5 Frameset and features a new face plate design with a center insert that pops out. A new accessory mount system has been developed for this larger interface that allows for better adjustment and overall capacity. This ST31 LT Carbon Stem includes the Bar Flat made LT accessory mount system. The stem has been designed for use only with Cervelo's C-shape fork steerer tube, and ideally used with full internal cable routing.
The LT accessory itself itself features an out front, quarter turn mount with a with replaceable insert. The composite mount body has enough reach accommodate larger GPS head units such as the Garmin Edge 1030+. A secondary accessory mount is located below, closer to the stem, utilizing the GoPro-style system, which works with many sport cameras, lights, and other accessories. Of course, it also comes with specific top cap required for the stem, the headset pre-load bolt, and rubber bolt-interface plug. The ST31 stem is only designed for the minus 9 degree drop position and should never be used in the flipped-up position.
Please note: Cervelo dictates that carbon friction paste be used for the bar-stem interface.
- Road stem with updated faceplate mounting system, designed for Cervelo C-shaped steerer tubes
- Full UD carbon road stem body with machined aluminum faceplate and specific Bar Fly accessory mount stem
- Optimized for full internal cable routing into C-shape steerer tube
- Center insert in face plate is removed for mount extension installation, allows for angle positioning
- Accessory mount features out front, quarter turn extension for all sizes of GPS head units, 1/4 turn insert is replaceable
- Lower mount is integrated in extension, and sits closer to the bar with a GoPro style mount set-up for compatible sport cameras, lights and other small accessories
- Safety Notes
- Stem is designed for the minus-angle position only, and is NOT to be flipped upward for more rise
- Cervelo dictates that carbon friction paste be used for the bar-stem interface
- Torque specs: 2-bolt Steerer clamp 5Nm | 4-bolt Bar clamp 6Nm
- Compatible with: Caledonia-5, 2019-present R5 disc models
- Steerer interface: Cervelo C-shape carbon tapered fork
- Bar/Stem clamp interface: 31.8mm
- Angle: -9/81 degree
- Includes: ST31 stem/LT faceplate, LT Bar Fly-made accessory mount, stem-specific top cap, bearing preload bolt, rubber cap
- Lengths: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- Finish: UD Satin Carbon w/ black accents
- Weight: 201 grams (100mm, stem only)