Latex Tube 2-Pack
Opt for this Excel Sports 2-pack of Challenge tubes for additional savings and simplicity when you need more than a solo tube. This 2-pack includes two Challenge Latex Tubes in retail packaging. These 2-packs come in two tire size options to suit your needs.
The Challenge Latex Tubes are some of the more robust latex tubes you can buy. They are made in standard road diameter as well as a larger diameter aimed higher volume cyclocross tires. The valves are bonded to the tube for added durability. These valves are smooth with a removable valve core that can be either replaced if damaged or substituted for longer valves for aero rims. The standard valve length is 48mm.
These tubes are often made seasonally, so they are not always available. We try and purchase as many as possible when we can.Return to Top
- Most durable latex tube we sell
- Seamless 'one-piece' latex inner tubes on the market providing a smooth, balanced ride with no pucker or bump
- Improves rolling resistance and comfort
- Strong and extremely elastic, comparably very reliable
- Improved resistance to punctures
- Bonded valve stem
- 2-piece removable 48mm valve core, easy for extender use
- Size/Weight: 700x23-30 / 70 grams, 700x29-38 / 85 grams
- Sold here as a 2-pack, 2 tubes of the same size