M13 Multi Tool
Crank Brothers considers their M13 Multi Tool to be "the ultimate trailside companion", which is certainly subjective based on how you define companion, but we can't argue against the features and functions of the M13. Typical of Crank Brothers, the M13 is well thought out and executed, with quality materials and tooling. At 3.5" long and 164 grams it is best suited for a hydration pack or frame/saddle bag, but it is also very manageable to use and control after you've been banging along the trail for few hours.
Most multi-tools are just that, and with the M13 you do get most the tools you may need besides a tire lever and a chaintool, both of which many riders prefer as separate items anyway. The surprise here is a shallow case that clips onto the M13's rails that holds five tubeless tire plugs, complementing the M13's integrated plug tool. That is a nice, functional feature and the case also has room to store chain quick links- which makes it all even better. Every multi-tool design offers features that speak to users, and there are many on the market to choose from, but trail riders can really embrace the utility and functionality of the M13.Return to Top
- Multi-tool of moderate size and weight, with excellent specifications and a great "extra"
- Machined alloy side rails, stainless steel through bolt tool axles
- 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool
- Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool
- The case can be used to conveniently store chain links
- Included tools:
- Hex wrenches- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
- Torx wrenches- T-10, T-25
- Screwdrivers- Phillips #1 & #2, Flat #1
- Specialty- Tire plug tool, tire plugs
- Length: 89mm / 3.5"
- Finish options: Gold, Black Midnight
- Weight: 164g