Deda Elementi Superleggero RS Stem
The Deda Elementi Superleggero RS is the lightest production stem in 7050 aluminum. The RS limited edition features a unique finish combined with Duracer® surface treatment technology, which truly distinguishes this fantastic stem. With its unique characteristics, Duracer® offers the highest levels of corrosion and wear protection for light aluminum series products wear scratches or corrosion can actually compromise structural integrity over time. Duracer® is a Ceramic surface treatment technology, which provides extreme hardness and improves the fatigue performance.
This allows Deda to remove more material in specific zones and to save additional weight. Special titanium screws and a redesigned faceplate bring the weight of a 100mm long stem to just 110 grams- with a high level of strength and torsional stiffness that no other aluminum stem can claim at that weight. Deda recommends only using their 31.7mm diameter stem and bars together, with specific warning not to use the stems with 31.8mm diameter carbon handlebars.
- Exceptionally lightweight, stiff road bike stem with Duracer® treatment
- Clean, sleek, distinctive shape and matte look with subtle Deda graphics
- Optimized for use with Deda bars with a 31.7mm diameter
- Duracer® Ceramic surface treatment technology, provides extreme hardness and improves the fatigue performance
- Low 36mm steerer clamp stack height; 4 bolt handlebar clamp faceplate
- Materials: Alloy 7050 body, Hex bolts are titanium
- Fork steerer diameter: 1⅛" (28.6mm)
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.7mm (for 31.7mm Deda bars only)
- Angle: 82°
- Sizes: 90, 100, 110 mm
- Finish: Duracer®, polish on black graphics
- Weight: 110 grams (100mm)