DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 25 Rear Wheel 29in
DT Swiss deliver system wheels that are carefully engineered and assembled with their proven, superior quality components. The M 1900 Spline 25 series wheels have been developed for those who still run lower volume tires for legitimate Trail riding. The wheel weights are proportionate to strength and performance characteristics in both 27.5 and 29" wheel sizes. This 29" Rear Wheel features a 19.5mm rim depth, with an internal rim width of 25mm, external of 30mm in a tubeless/clincher hooked rim system. This is an ideal structure for 1.9 - 2.35" tires run at low pressures afforded by tubeless use.
The extruded aluminum rim has a sleeve-joint, which adds strength especially in a wide, shallow rim design that doesn't require a smooth rim brake track. Add in DT's 370 straightpull flange front hub, 28 DT Champion Straightpull Spokes and Prolock Squorx ProHead alloy nipples, laced 3x/3x for optimal impact resilience, and great lateral strength. The rear hub is a Boost width, in a 12/142mm thru-axle configuration, which adds width to the overall hub and bearing spacing, with a resulting boost in hub/dropout stiffness with less deflection under disc braking and ground force loads. The drive system is the 3-pawl set-up for the 370 hub, and it the delivers consistent feel and engagement required for high and low speed riding.
DT delivers this 370 rear hub with a Center Lock disc rotor interface, but includes a 6-bolt adapter for those who prefer that rotor system. The rim comes pre-taped for tubeless use, and the wheel includes a tubeless valve as well. If you need a strong trail performer at a reasonable price for your 29er rig, the DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 25 Rear Wheel is ready to roll. Pick up the matching front wheel and trust the wheelset to carry you from trailhead into the technical terrain you embrace, and back.
- Trail rated rear wheel designed with an optimal build and footprint for all-round performance, durability and control
- High quality DT Swiss components deliver greater value than other wheels in the same weight range
- Alloy rim specs: 28 hole, 19.5mm depth, 25mm IRW, 30mm ERW, hooked Tubeless-Clincher, aluminum extrusion w/sleeve-joint
- Hub: DT 370 Spline straightpull, CL Disc, 12/148mm TA spacing; 3-pawl/24 POE freehub engagement
- Spokes/Nipples/Lacing: DT Champion Straightpull / DT Prolock Squorx ProHead alloy / 3x/3x
- Max system weight : 265 lbs
- Tire width range: 1.9 - 2.35"
- Valve hole type: Presta
- Thru-axle spacing: 12/148mm (Boost)
- Disc interface: Center Lock
- Includes: Tubeless tape (installed), Tubeless valve, 6-bolt rotor adapter (rotor lockring for CL or 6B use)
- Freehub body option: Microspline 12s (Shimano)
- Wheel size: 29"
- Color: Black (White/Gray waterslide graphics)
- Weight: 1047 grams