Easton EA70 Handlebar
The EA70 is Easton's top-end aluminum handlebar with compact set-up, and more traditional round tops. The EA70 has been given an upgrade of the new MCD radius shape technology, and features grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous events across road and cross disciplines and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for, including TaperWall technology using the resilient and durable EA70 grade aluminum.
While a true road bar, the EA70 offers a slight 4mm flare for easier sprinting and wrist clearance whne descending. For cross and gravel riders who don't care for the drastic flares like those found on the AX model, the standard EA70 offers a perfect option. Easton offers this bar in a full size range, from 38-46cm on center, so you can find the best fit for you and the riding you intend to take on.
- Great road, cross and gravel bar for those who prefer a more compact, road design
- Excellent resilience and strength, with polished black anodized finish
- EA70 TaperWall Alloy bar is laterally stiff and durable over time and heavy use
- Grooved for clean and comfortable shift and brake housing routing
- MCD Drop Technology delivers clean radius and shape, with easy transitions
- Reach: 80mm
- Drop: 125mm
- 4° Flare at drops
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8mm
- Widths: 40, 42, 44, 46 mm (c-c at hoods)
- Finish: Polished Black Anodized w/ water transfer decals
- Weight: 280 grams (42cm)