Easton EA70 Seatpost
The stout and reliable Easton EA70 Seatpost model has long been a mainstay for road, cross and mountain riding, but the current version was informed by Easton's strong support of the gravel riding world. As the top-end aluminum post in Easton's line-up the EA70 is made from their TaperWall aluminum tubing, which is lightweight and resilient with a hair more flex than most alloy posts. The fully integrated 2-bolt forged head design offers easy tool access and full adjustment range. The wide clamp-plate design is very low profile for clearance with any saddle and the system works with all round 7x7mm saddle rails and most 7x9mm versions as well.
Available in both Zero and 20mm offset versions, finished with a subtle, clean logo and black anodization, the EA70 Seatpost will continue to be highly visible on roads, paths and trails everywhere.
- Resilient and reliable aluminum seatpost ideal for any cycling venture
- EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing with integrated forged 2-bolt head
- Sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance
- Bolts are easy to access due to a clean angle away from the post
- Clamp accepts 7x7mm round and most 7x9mm oval rails
- Diameter: 27.2mm
- Lengths: 350mm (20mm offset), 400mm (Zero offset)
- Offset options: Zero, 20mm
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Weight: 255 grams (27.2, Zero)