Easton Faceplate Garmin Computer Mount
Easton designed several of their current stem models with what they refer to as the ICM faceplate system. In short the open faceplate accepts a specific Easton out front computer mount that integrates with the opening. The ICM mount features a Garmin 1/4 turn mount interface and aligns in the center of the stem for a stable, clean and aero effect while keeping the rest of your cockpit clear.
The ICM mount works with ICM faceplate compatible stems: EA90, EA70 and EA50. The composite material is lightweight and durable, and won't damage your handlebar. The length of the mount is adequate for all Garmin Edge models through the Edge 1030.
- Integrated Computer Mount for Easton stems with the ICM faceplate design
- Features a Garmin 1/4 turn mount interface
- Aligns in the center of the stem for a stable, clean and aero effect
- ABS composite is strong, light and durable; won't damage bar
- Works with all sizes of Edge head units
- Compatible stems: EA90, EA70 and EA50 with ICM faceplate
- Color: Black
- Weight: 12 grams