ENVE Silca Valve Extender Pair
Most would agree Silca and Enve are both known fo going above and beyond, but not just for show, but better quality and functional use. You would think a valve extender is just a valve extender, but that isn't actually the case with a pair of Enve's Silca Valve Extenders. There are a number of different styles of valve extenders and some just aren't as good. Silca makes valve extenders of your dreams. By using a precision machined tube, it will cleanly set-up, and has a seal to prevent leaking. By applying and external elastomer, the rattle of an extender the rim hole surface is eliminated. This is not just a hollow tube fit over an existing shaft, with a valve buried way down in there somewhere. Using these valve extenders you create a longer, fully functional valve, that you can still thread closed when you are riding, while providing a quiet you know you will appreciate.
The install process is simple. Unscrew the removable valve core from your tube then thread the extender directly into the tube. Finally, thread the valve core into the valve extender. Now you have a fully functional valve that works like the factory intended. Even if you have long valve tubes for your deep wheels it is always a great idea to throw a valve extender in your bag just in case a replacement tube doesn't.
- Exceptional craftsmanship and design deliver the ideal valve extender
- Elastomer wrapped to prevent the valve from rattling on the rim hole surfaces
- Easy to install, requires a removable valve core tube, and moving the tube's valve core onto the extender
- Length options: 34, 45, 75mm
- Sold as a pair
- Finish: Anodized Black (with grey elastomer)
- Weight: 11+ grams (pair 45mm)