ENVE Titanium Road Skewers
Enve's latest Titanium Road Skewers may be familiar to many of you who know Enve and Mavic now share ownership. The design is similar to that of the BR601 skewer, featuring stiff composite end caps and levers, with alloy housings and a serrated washer plate, but with titanium axles and stainless steel springs. The cam-lever locking action is quite positive and the hold is sure. Enve is offering these skewers for both 100/130 and 100/135mm dropouts and these can be used with road disc brakes in the 135mm configuration.
Weighing in at 90 grams for the 100/130mm pair, these skewers offer the best wheel retention below 100 grams, period. You'll love the cam action and Enve made the levers themselves substantial enough for proper leverage and feel. It takes a little practice to find your adjustment, but once you dial it in, you are good to go.
- Road-oriented wheel skewers with titanium axles
- Light, durable and easy to handle composite end caps and levers
- Titanium axles with stainless steel springs
- Aluminum end internals and integrated serrated plate
- Cam-lever action has a positive feel, highly secure when properly adjusted
- Dropout Spacing Options: 100/130mm set, 100/135mm set
- Weight: 90 grams (100/130)