The NEW Range Click Torque Wrench replaces its predecessor with solid, tactile click-torque function, a wide measurement range, user-friendly ergonomics, and shop-quality fit and finish. With 13, high precision S2 tool steel bits and a protective, compact, and weather resistant TPU foldup style case, this tool is a perfect companion for safe, secure repairs in the shop or on the go.Return to Top
- Kit includes a click-type ratcheting torque wrench handle, 13 high-precision S2 steel bits, and a protective TPU case with loops to secure the tool.
- Standard length (25mm) hex bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm.
- Standard length Torx ® bits: T10, T25, T30..
- Extended length (50mm) bits: 4, 5mm hex; T25 Torx.
- Torque measurement from 2-14Nm, adjustable in 0.17Nm increments, scale displayed in 1Nm increments.
- Accurate within +/- 4% for 4,000 cycles.
- Torque wrench handle features magnetic, 72-tooth ratchet, dual-sided torque setting window, dual-direction torque measurement compatible for right- and left-hand threaded bolts.
- Plastic-free head and handle. PFAS-free tool roll. Plastic-free, 80% recycled paperboard packaging.
- Dual-sided window display scale allows easier ambidextrous usability and permits larger, easier to read torque setting numbers.
- 1-year limited warranty. Sorry, but Feedback Sports does not offer calibration services for this tool.