Building off the success and capabilities of the HRM-Pro chest strap, Garmin adds features to the advanced Plus version. For many, the new tool-free battery change door system may well be enough for an upgrade. The twist-off system with an integrated seal design should keep you from compromising waterproof integrity while keeping your tools in a drawer.
Like the HRM-Pro, the Pro Plus transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+® connectivity and Bluetooth® Low Energy technology, giving you more training options. It will consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment at the gym.
In addition to heart rate, HRM-Pro Plus tracks and captures Running Dynamics that can help you improve your form. That includes metrics such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more. The device can store and forward your data without access to a wearable or head unit, such as heart rate data during swimming or other activities while your unit is out of range, then sends that data to your watch or unit once the activity is finished. It will also store steps, calories and intensity minutes, then sync them to your watch as well. It supports the Physio TrueUp system.
HRM-Pro Plus features a small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module that is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap. The module is sealed for 5 ATM. The now simply and safely replaced CR2032 coin cell battery lasts for approximately one year of average use.Return to Top
- Top-end HRM Plus level chest strap optimized for Garmin ecosystem, advancing the HRM-Pro, and has on-board storage for activity when no compatible watch or head unit is available
- Can transmit pace and distance both indoors and outdoors with proper sensor set-up
- Also captures steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more
- Supports Physio TrueUp
- New battery door access- tool free, twist-of design with integrated seal system
- Radio frequency/protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless protocol; Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Unlimited ANT+ connections, 3 BLE connections
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold strap
- Sizing range: 23.5”-42.0” (60.0-106.0 cm); 23.5”-56.0” (60.0-142.0 cm) with optional strap extender
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Operating temperature: 14°F-122°F (-10°C-50°C)
- Range: 3m
- Replaceable battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 12 months (Tri training 1 hour per day)
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0-142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)
- Module size / weight: 29.6 x 53.7 x 8.6 mm / 1.7 oz (45 g)
- Complete unit weight: 2.1 oz (52 g)
- Color: Black strap w/ White module